Position: Licensed Veterinary Nurse - Pet Care Supervisor
Hometown: Grand Rapids, MI
Pets: "Peewee" Pitbull
More about Jessica
- Her favorite part about her job at Cascade Hospital for Animals is patient care and pain management
- Jessica has been working with pets as a veterinary technician since 2004
- She is surprisingly good at softball
- Growing up, Jessica hoped to become a veterinarian
- Her favorite subject in school was math
- If Jessica had a warning label, it would say "Approach Slowly"
- Her favorite family holiday tradition is playing the game "Spoons", she as a very competitive family!