Position: Licensed Veterinary Nurse
Education: Bel-Rae Institute of Animal Technology in Denver, Co
Hometown: Coopersville, MI
Pet: "Ruger" a 6 year old Treeing Walker Coonhound
More about Kelli
- Kelli worked at an animal emergency hospital for 7 years. She then decided to plant her roots with Cascade Hospital for Animals.
- She was drawn to work at Cascade Hospital because everyone is so professional and kind. The doctors are amazing and everyone works as a team.
- The "lesson from mom" that she still lives by today is "never judge a book by its cover, you may just not know their story."
- She loves the one on one interaction with pets and their family.
- Outside of work, Kelli enjoys gardening, hunting, fishing and antiquing
- Her favorite subject in school was agricultural science
- The one thing she could not go a day without would be her dog "Ruger"
- Kelli is surprisingly good at singing
- Her favorite author is Nicholas Sparks