Position: Licensed Veterinary Nurse
Education: Bachelors of Science in Veterinary Technology from Michigan State Univeristy
Hometown: Jenison, MI
Pet: "Disney" a 4 year old Golden Retriever
More about Nikki
- Her favorite holiday tradition is playing volleyball with her extended family on Labor Day
- The longest she has gone without sleep was for 3 days, as she had to finish a giant puzzle
- A recent goal Nikki recently achieved was running in the Grand Rapids Marathon
- The three items she would take on a deserted island is her dog Disney, a clicker and mint chocolate chip ice cream
- A skill she is surprisingly good at is being able to ignore a barking dog - years of dog training has helped with this
- The most unusual thing she has ever eaten is a cow tongue taco
- Nikki's favorite part about working at Cascade Hospital for Animals is that no two days are ever the same.
- Outside of work, Nikki enjoys running, crafting, and raising future assistance puppies for Paws with a Cause.