March 23 to May 28, 2020: Business Hours
CHFA: Monday - Thursday 7:30 AM - 7 PM, Friday 7:30 AM - 6 PM, Saturday 8 AM - 5 PM, Sunday 10 AM - 5 PM
BVAC: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 6 PM, Saturday 8 AM - 1 PM (Beginning May 26 open at 7:30 AM Monday - Friday)
We offer curbside service!
(We ask you to stay in your car and a staff member will come for your pet to bring it into the hospital. A doctor will call you while you're waiting in the car.)
Services that we offer:
- Sick pets exams and treatment
- Medically needed surgeries and dentistries
- Diagnostic Tests
- Puppy and Kitten vaccines
- Essential rehabilitation therapy
- Prescriptions of Medicine and Diets
- Nail Trims
- Anal gland expressions (medical treatment of anal gland provided by doctor)
We offer Telemedicine:
If you have a medical concern about your dog or cat, but don't want to risk the exposure of COVID-19, you can schedule an appointment with Dr. Abel through our app! Learn more at https://chfa.net/services/veterinary-telemedicine
You may refill prescriptions at our online pharmacy: https://www.myvetstoreonline.pharmacy/main.asp…free shipping over $38!
If a prescription is filled in-house at our hospital, please call to make payment over the phone and when you arrive to pick up the RX one of our staff members will greet you at your car.
Birds, Reptiles, Exotic Mammals and Aquatic Pets can schedule medical necessary appointments with Dr. Ritzman at the Breton Village Animal Clinic location. Dr Ritzman welcomes referrals.
- We will no longer accept CASH payments. Check and Credit card only.
- Please call to make payments over the phone before picking up food, RX's, etc.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate this ever-changing situation. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you and your pet soon!