Position: Exam Room Technician
Hometown: Caledonia, MI
Education: Hope College, Bachelor or Science; Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine (in progress)
Pets: "Bentley" an English Setter; "Lola" Domestic Short Hair; "Luna" Labrador Retriever; "Snowball" Domestic Medium Hair; "Turner" Golden Retriever
More about Stacey
- Some of Clayton's interests is that he is a huge sports fan. Growing up, his dad would take him and his brother to plenty of Michigan State sporting events, so he is a die-hard Spartan. He grew up playing a lot of sports and did soccer and swimming in high school. Now he just plays sport recreationally in summer leagues or intramurals at college. At Hope College, he was captain of his coed water polo team that won the intramural championship my senior year.
- A personal achievement that he is proud of is that he earned his Eagle Scout rank in the Boy Scouts.
- His favorite part about working at Cascade Hospital for Animals is being at a practice that provides exceptional medicine and compassionate care and how it is fully embraced by his co-workers. It is rarely a boring day working at Cascade. He likes that there is always something to do or a patient to help. It is a true testament to how many people trust Cascade with their beloved pets.
- Before working at Cascade, he worked at Target, stocking shelves and managing inventory.
- Growing up, Clayton wanted to be a pig farmer.
- His favorite subjects in school were anatomy and physiology
- The one song that would best sum him up, and that he would sing at karaoke is "Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake
- The most unusual thing he has ever eaten is crocodile
- Clayton's favorite movie is "Shawshank Redemption"