At Cascade Hospital for Animals and Breton Village Animal Clinic, we offer grooming for dogs and cats. You will always meet with the groomer of your choice to confirm your pet's grooming needs based on the season, age of the pet, and your lifestyle. All required services must be up to date prior to the grooming appointment (see list of required services below).
When you bring your pet in for grooming, our groomers will perform the following services:
- Your pet will receive a thorough, gentle bathing with shampoo appropriate for their coat and skin, followed with fluff drying and a brushout
- Cutting, trimming, and scissoring
- External anal gland expression (dogs only)
- Nail trim
- Gentle ear cleansing, plucking and cleaning (dogs only)
- Removal of excess fur tangles
- Sent home with a seasonal scarf
- Rabies vaccination
- Distemper/Parvo vaccination
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough) vaccination
- Canine Influenza vaccination
- Negative semi-annual fecal test
Meet our Groomers!
We love to groom cats!