Michigan Veterinary Rehabilitation services provides individualized rehabilitation and conditioning programs for canine companions. Our caring team will help your dog to feel stronger, move better and get back into the game of life.
All services are provided by a Certified as a Canine Rehabilitation Assistant (CCRA) and overseen by a Certified Canine Rehabilitation Therapist (CCRT). Our facility features a padded exercise area with Cavaletti, fitness balls and other exercise equipment, laser therapy for pain relief and wound/tissue healing, and an underwater treadmill. Please note: as of May 2022, we require proof of rabies and bordetella vaccine.
Dogs that may benefit from our canine rehab department’s services include those that:
- Are recovering from or are about to undergo planned orthopedic surgery
- Suffer from hip or elbow dysplasia
- Are overweight
- Have arthritis or lameness related to old age (see our blog on the benefits of veterinary rehab for senior pets)
- Compete in dog shows, obedience, hunting or other sports and could use a competitive edge
- Need more exercise than what their owners can provide, especially during the winter months
Michigan Veterinary Rehabilitation can help get your dog back in the game, whether that game is casual neighborhood walks, playing fetch in the backyard, or competition in dog sports such as field trials or agility.
|Package of 6||$555.23|