Position: HR Generalist
Hometown: Hartland, Michigan
Education: B.B.A. in Human Resources Management and Business Economics from Grand Valley State University (2022), SHRM-CP from the Society of HR Management (2023)
Pets: Olive the Grey Tabby
More about Abbey:
- As a child, she wanted to become a veterinarian, but developed a passion for business as she got older. Her job is perfect because it allows her to combine her love of Human Resources with her love of pets.
- Her favorite part about her job is that she is "able to support the people who keep our furry friends healthy”
- When she’s not at work, she loves to cook, read, and go to the beach.
- She and her fiancè also love to travel; their goal is to see as many national parks as they can.
- At home, she loves to spoil her 5-month-old tabby cat, Olive, an “absolute diva” who sleeps in a bed in the shape of a crown! She’s also incredibly sweet and has stolen the hearts of everyone in her family.