Position: Pet Care Assistant
Hometown: Ada, Michigan
Pets: Her cats Milo (4) and Smokey(2)
More about Becca:
- Becca grew up with animals which prompted her to get into horseback riding at a young age. She was inspired to pursue a position at Cascade Hospital for Animals by her love for animals!
- She enjoys anything outdoors, and loves spending her free time enjoying nature and sunshine.
- One of her personal achievements is that she is White Water Rescue certified as well as Wilderness Advaced First Aid certified!
- Becca's favorite vacation spots are the US Virgin Islands or Costa Rica.
- Her favorite TV show is currently New Girl.