At Cascade Hospital for Animals (CHFA) and Breton Village Animal Clinic (BVAC), the safety and health of our patients, clients, and staff is our top priority. Effective Tuesday, June 1, 2021, we are welcoming clients back into the exam rooms with the following modifications:
- One person per pet family permitted in the lobby and exam room
- Face masks are required in exam rooms (even if fully vaccinated)
- Face masks are recommended in the lobby but no longer required for fully vaccinated clients
- We have redesigned our lobby and check in areas to maintain a six foot social distance while checking your pet in, waiting in our reception area and checking your pet out.
- We are providing hand sanitizer in various locations throughout the building.
- Safety barriers have been installed for client and team member safety.
- We no longer have a separate entrance for cats. All pets will enter through the main entrance and exit through the exit lobby (former cat entrance).
We also continue to offer the option of curbside service for your convenience; simply let our front desk staff know if you would prefer curbside service when you arrive:
- At check in, we will ask for your cell phone and credit card information. We will have you exit through the exit lobby and wait in your car while the technician and DVM examine and treat your pet. We will contact you by telephone to discuss what your pet needs and let you know when your pet is ready for you to meet us at the lobby exit. Please wait in your vehicle and remain in the parking lot. Keep your cell phone turned on and near you. Our staff will be communicating with you via cell phone and will need to be able to reach you.
Please see below for check-in procedures for our services:
- Grooming – Please check in your pet in the main lobby at your scheduled check in time. You may pick up your pet in the main lobby.
- Boarding, day admission, rehab and baths – Please check in your pet in the main lobby. You may pick up your pet in the main lobby.
- Surgery and Dental check in (CHFA) – Please come in through the main entrance at your scheduled check in time and follow the signs to the surgery and dental check in area. A Veterinary Nurse will meet with you in an exam room for check in and discharge.
We offer Telemedicine:
If you have a medical concern about your dog or cat, but don't want to risk the exposure of COVID-19, you can schedule an appointment with Dr. Abel through our app! Learn more at https://chfa.net/services/veterinary-telemedicine.
All prescription refills will be ready the next day. Please enter through the main entrance for pickup and payment.
You may also refill prescriptions at our online pharmacy: https://www.myvetstoreonline.pharmacy/main.asp…free shipping over $38!
We accept Cash, Check and Credit cards (MC, Visa, Discover, Care Credit)
We do not accept American Express
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate this ever-changing situation. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you and your pet soon!